PAID Recruitment Consultant (German Speaking) Internship (Ref: CPS1)
Please note this is a Santander subsidised 3 month internship and you are eligible if you are graduating this year or graduated in 2014 or 2015 from Cardiff University
Fluent German speaking Recruitment Consultant required for our growing ERP (IT) division based in the heart of Cardiff.
Recruitment isn’t for everyone. It takes a certain type of person to succeed. The very best recruiters have bundles of Energy, Drive and Determination.
Due to aggressive growth plans, we are actively looking for target driven and sales focused individuals to join our growing Cardiff City Centre Office and become part of our award winning team.
We are recruiting into our ERP division which predominantly deals in the European market allowing individuals to use their language skills on a daily basis. We require a fluent German speaker to focus on the German market. You will have previous sales experience within a commercial environment.
What will you be doing?
- Managing your own desk within the ERP/European division working towards daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Using your German language skills to develop and qualify a strong candidate network
- Business development calls to prospective clients
- Negotiating terms of business
- Managing the CV send, interview and offer process
- Making money by securing deals!
Desired Skills and experience:
- Fluent German speaker
- Passion and an energetic personality
- Confidence with a personable and professional manner
- Drive to succeed with a winner’s mentality
- Target driven and commercially aware
- Sense of humour and a positive attitude
- Previous Sales experience within a Commercial environment
Opportunities for progression are very real and there is a structured career path in place for individuals to become Senior Consultants, Team Leaders, Managers and even Directors
Salary: £1,333 per calendar month
The CPS Group is an award winning, successful privately owned IT and Engineering Recruitment Consultancy. Based in Cardiff and Swansea, in recent years the company has achieved a number of Business and Industry awards. Most recently we won Employer of the Year at Cardiff Business Awards.
How to apply:
PLEASE FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Email a CV and covering letter and include the following points to the David Keane, Internships Officer, at email@example.com including:
- Your mobile number and full postal address
- A relevant degree and year of graduation
- A regularly checked email address
- Your notice period (if any) or date available to work full time
- The reference [CPS1] in the SUBJECT Line of the email
- How you heard about this opportunity
Closing date: PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS MAY CLOSE EARLY IF WE RECEIVE ENOUGH INTEREST
Please send all documents in WORD Format
Candidates must be able to demonstrate they have the right to work full-time in the UK for the duration of the placement.